NexDine Hospitality Group at the 2020 LeadingAge Annual Meeting Virtual Experience
Here For You | Here For Your Residents
COVID-19 has many senior living executives feeling vulnerable and unprepared to handle dining and hospitality services during, or in the aftermath of a pandemic.
The good news is…you have options.
If you want to partner with a company that…
- Ensures you are always treated as our most valued client (you are!)
- Customizes a unique, resident-centric model of care for each community
- Delivers exceptional food and service each and every day
- Respects the great culinary traditions while embracing innovation
- Is committed to the nutrition, health and wellness of your residents
- Tirelessly ensures the safety and sanitation of our operations
- Is led by seasoned and highly regarded industry professionals with a record of innovation and cultural transformation in senior living and dining management
Then you should explore the new options in dining and hospitality services for Senior Living Communities at NexDine Hospitality Group.
Schedule an introductory meeting with members of our leadership team!
Visit our Virtual Booth, and help us support LeadingAge and the Minnix Fund.
For every introductory meeting scheduled with a senior living community during the LeadingAge Annual Meeting, the NexDine Foundation will donate $50 to the Larry Minnix Leadership Development Fund to develop a new generation of leaders in Senior Living.
But you don’t have to wait for the conference. Schedule your introductory meeting now using the form below.
Meeting Request Form
[pardot-form id=”9699″ title=”Request a Meeting – 2020 LeadingAge”]