Building Strong Communities
For many residents, their first and last encounter of the day is with dining services. With many more interactions in between. If your dining service doesn’t match your vision or the expectations of your residents, we have some Fresh Ideas.
Learn about the services offered by NEXDINE Hospitality for senior living communities.
Supporting Your Success
In Senior Living
- Budgeting and forecasting for dining-related functions
- Capital planning for dining-related investments and improvements
- Fresh Ideas for new revenue generation and supporting your occupancy objectives
- Leveraging our scale and networks to impact your bottom line
- Enhancing your brand and competitiveness in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- Providing transparency into costs and accountability for results
In Senior Living
- Themed events
- Demonstration cooking and cooking demonstrations
- Vegetable and herb gardens
- Diet and nutrition classes
- Culturally diverse food and beverage options
- Holiday celebrations
Promoting Health & Wellness
for Residents and Employees
As generational shifts in senior living gain momentum, residents increasingly seek communities that demonstrate a commitment to wellness through a variety of programs and opportunities. Delight your residents and promote healthy lifestyles with NEXDINE’s programs.
- NEXDINE’s Culinary Mission and Culinary Values
- Registered dietitians support each client community
- Opportunities are created for resident diet and nutrition consultations
- Puree program
- Hydration program
- Healthy cooking classes and demonstrations
- Live Forward
- Nutritional supplements and nutritionally dense foods that align with our Culinary Mission and Culinary Values
- Technology-supported nutrition education and wellness tracking
- Robust COVID-19 and infectious disease precautions
your Occupancy Objectives
Building a distinctive brand is one of the ways you position your community to compete in your local market. NEXDINE has Fresh Ideas for supporting and building your unique brand to increase your visibility and set your community apart, including
- Create distinctly branded and unique dining destinations rather than standard dining rooms
- Your perfectly paired Executive Chef serves as an ambassador to your residents and the greater community, representing your brand at events, chef competitions, prospect tours and more.
- Our vegetable and herb gardens bring together multiple generations and elements of the greater community to connect with the earth through good food and shared experience
- Create signature menu items that reflect the unique culture of your community
Partner in Customer Retention and Customer Satisfaction
At NEXDINE, we learned long ago that the most important thing we can do is listen respectfully and recognize that the experience of each different individual is real and it is important. We commit to treating all of your residents with the dignity and respect they deserve. They will always remember the way that they were treated and the effort we are willing to make to ensure each resident’s concerns are addressed to their satisfaction. That exceptional service – day in and day out – is the key to customer satisfaction and supports your strategy to retain residents.
What do you emphasize during community tours for prospective residents? For many, it is the dining program. If you don’t feature your dining program because it is not up to the quality you envision, or because your current provider isn’t a full partner in your occupancy strategy, then it’s time for some Fresh Ideas.
Ambassador in the Community
Do you participate in community fairs, Taste of (your town name here) events, or other seasonal activities to promote your community? There is nothing like a cooking demonstration to draw a crowd. The entertainment value of chefs practicing their art, the aromas of fresh food preparation and the flavors of samples distributed at your booth will have prospects signing up for tours on the spot.
Partner in Reducing Readmissions and Improving Health Outcomes
If you have a community that partners with hospitals and health systems for referrals from acute care into skilled nursing or assisted living, NEXDINE has Fresh Ideas for positioning the dining program to support your commitment to low readmissions and to being a preferred referral source for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Two common causes of readmissions are dehydration, which can lead to urinary tract infections, and unprescribed weight loss. NEXDINE offers hydration programs and supplement programs that align with our culinary values to make sure that your residents get the hydration and nutrition they need. Our team members alert your nursing staff to at-risk residents and work with you on appropriate interventions to proactively prevent a crisis that might lead to a hospital readmission.
Transforming the Senior Living Dining Experience
with Creative Events and Passion for Food
Your residents deserve dining destinations as distinct, rich and meaningful as your community.
We listen to you. We listen to your residents. We share your vision and then we build a custom dining program for you – from scratch – the same approach we take to preparing each fresh meal we serve your residents.
Whether we’re cooking fresh omelets to order at a Sunday brunch, carving a perfectly roasted turkey, or finishing a flambe tableside to top off a perfect meal, our chefs embrace the artistry and entertainment that sets an exceptional dining experience apart from the rest.
Our teams will work with you to plan and execute every aspect of the events – from the initial planning through the final clean-up – that make your community memorable.
Our Passion for Food and Service Permeates All We Do
Passionate culinarians join the NEXDINE team because they’ve found a home with like-minded professionals who all share a passion for great food and exceptional service. Everyone at every level of the organization is focused on empowering your kitchen, service and dietary teams to deliver the best in fresh, seasonal, regional cuisine, comforting and familiar favorites, and palate-pleasing innovations to your residents.